FINCHELTANARPS’ THEME 014: IRIS.
You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be. And I don’t wanna go home right now.
This theme is dedicated to the best girlfriend ever, Brianna, of course. Not only because this is her favourite song, but because she is just so amazing and I’m super duper wuper lucky to have her. I’m incredibly sorry for the delay between themes; it’s so hard to find inspiration nowadays. However; here is numero fourteen, and I hope y’all like it. Back to basics, now. Even though it is not my first theme, I still highly suspect something could possibly be wrong with the coding, or perhaps you want to change the colour of the links, but no matter: whatever the query, call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me. I’d be more than happy to help you out, and do my utmost best to fix the problem at hand.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This theme is not difficult to edit, and change up but if you are experienced in HTML, you can still change it up to your style if you wish, and are able to. This theme in particular is a simple style you can use for if you are roleplaying a character, or even for your own roleplaying blog. Again; I can help with anything if you ask beforehand, whether it be to do with the links to the backbar. If you are to edit this theme, please keep the credit in the lower right hand corner in tact, and like and reblog if you are going to use this, or simply want to have it as a resource for others.
- This theme was created with this base code, but I did draw some inspiration from the themes here, as well. I worked very hard on this, so please do not steal this theme, and take it as your own. You can however edit this to your liking, but the credit must always stay in place. Simple, right?
- The title is called ‘Iris’; which is the title of one of the most iconic songs in history, in my opinion, by the Goo Goo Dolls. I will be making a theme package in accordance with five of my top favourite songs. Not just as of right now. This, of course, is number four. My previous themes can be found here.
- Two main sidebar images, with the dimensions of 383 x 200, and 381 x 286.
- A backbar behind the sidebar. The preferred dimension is 520 x 520.
- There are four customizable links above the description. Feel free to decrease the size of the links to fit a larger number.
- There is one transparent title to the top of the page which can be written in the customize page. One small sentence should suffice, so try not to make it too long. It’ll look funny otherwise. If you want to see the titles quite clearly, it is best to use a simple patterned background or a solid colour.
- It may not look like much once you upload it to Tumblr, but once you had pictures and background images, I’m sure it’ll look fantastic. I have added the colours on my original live preview of my first theme, but feel free to change it to your suiting.
- The format of the posts is slightly altered to give it a curved style, rather than a simple and straight box shape. This was heavily inspired for the current theme of this lovely lady right here, to which all the credit should be given to her.
- There is a description (sidebar) which can be reduced, or increased in size.
- The pagination is located below the text in said description.
Going to be attempting to update the theme rec masterlist over next few weeks (as it takes forever), so you may see random new themes being reblogged that were not in theme tags recently etc.
Page #7 Lonely
Page #6 Blaq
Theme #9 - I believe in blood
- 400px posts
- 9 links
- 3 100x100 images, they resize but do make sure they are perfectly square.
- Blog title, at the most 6 lines will make it look best, maybe use a song lyric
- Description scrolls so make it as long as you want
- Shows tags
Hope you like! Message if you need anything.
Page #10 Sky
Theme #17 Bad Moon Rising
- 400px/500px posts
- Optional tags
- 8 custom links (optional)
- Optional background/sidebar background images
This theme was inspired by two of the biggest cuties I know of and is generally pretty cute. This is my first theme ever and I’m kinda nervous so pls give it lots of love
(reblog or like if you’re using, I’m curious to see what other people do with it)
- Full length picture sidebar
- really big title on the side
- up to 7 custom links
- all colors are customizable
(the sidebar picture width is 275px, with height depending on your monitor- mine is 950px, but that might be overkill.)
AIRANASGRANDE'S THEMES GIVEAWAY.
So I’ve been thinking long and hard about what I could do for 900 followers. And I’ve made a decision to do a themes giveaway. However, this is not just another themes giveaway, it will be my last batch of themes I’ll release or make. At least publicly. If you want a theme from me, your own exclusive theme from me, and it is going to be just how you want it to be.
To enter the giveaway, here’s what you’ll need to do. Reblog or like this post as many times as you want. There’s no need for you to follow me to enter, but it would be swell if you could do that, since I’m putting a lot of work into this.
Five winners will be picked, and the giveaway will end August 5th. So until then, reblog and like this post. I will post as well as message the winners.
Good luck, with love, Megan.
THEME 1: S T R A I G H T U P ;
This is my first go at releasing themes for the rp world, and is named after my favorite HBIC, Santana Lopez. It’s pretty simple and I tried to make things as customizable as possible without having to go into the HTML. The default colors when you first try out the theme will be extremely bright; I did this on purpose to help orient you with which names correspond with which colors.
Please feel free to shoot me an ask if you have any questions or run into problems with the theme, and I’ll be glad to help you out. Any likes/reblogs if you find this helpful at all are appreciated! ♥
- Two sidebar images (245 x 350 dimensions)
- Two custom links
- Optional background images that stretch behind the sidebar images
- Posts with rounded corners and/or a shadow (can be toggled on/off)
+ editable tweaks to the post tags, asks, titles, and all colors
- Feel free to edit to your heart’s content.
- Keep credit intact, and don’t redistribute.
- Do not take parts of the code, or recreate the exact same look from scratch.